Sunday, November 1, 2009

9 months <3

First off, HAPPY 9 MONTHS BABY!! yesterday made me realize how much I really love you. Your absence made me realize how much you really mean to me. Not even 5 minutes after it happened, I just started bawling my eyes due to the fact that I was helpless and lost. I really am grateful for you and for the times we have been through no matter how happy or sad they were. Yesterday also made me realize that I truly have never felt like this. For some odd reason, I don't know why, Me & YOU makes me weak. I apologize for being such a bitch sometimes. It's because I'm paranoid. I never meant anything I have said that hurted you. I also apologize for not being the perfect girlfriend, but no one is perfect so I hope you accept all these sincere apologies from my heart. I know that no matter what we can get through whatever, whenever, however. I love you so much. 3 more months and it's our one year. I'm so looking forward to it. You better make a big surprise =P lol kidding. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

always,
DEE / MONKEY =]

No comments: