Wednesday, November 4, 2009

FML

geez, I feel as if I'm on rock bottom. My internet is down =( fuck my life. But honestly I can't control all these happenings, so I'm here to face them. I hate my life right now, but there are things that are keeping me from hanging on that piece of string such as, boyfriend, friends, & family well not really family. But no matter what my family has always been soldiering it out. Anyways, I think I really need a getaway from all these scenes. Perhaps like that Niagara night with baby. But ya ill leave it here, I'm doing this from a wireless that I'm found lmao.. I got an exam tomorrow, I need to study. Must I say I'm getting an overall 82% average on my midterms :) proud of myself. I only have to improve on my lowest mark, Marketing. I'm getting a 69 =( .. I really want to see baby tomorrow since I think that's all that can bring me up after all these downs I have been having lately. But I doubt I will because he's busy =( oh well.. I got school til 6 tomorrow.. So good luck to me.. =(

No comments: