Saturday, August 15, 2009

vent vent vent.

I just love the fact that you out of all the people would hold such a grudge against me. Out of all the years I have known you, and of all the things I have done for you, the favors, the little things you hold a grudge against me over some little thing? All I want to say is GROW UP. As kids I would understand the fact that you tell someone that 'oh i'm not talking to her' dude, get over it. It's a little thing.. If I list all the things that I should have held a grudge against you, trust me, mine wouldn't mean nothing. But honestly whatever, this is just a way for me to vent out, I don't care if you read it or not, but I hope you do and realize that you got to let go of some pride.

-
Anyways nuff bull, my gaah I worked everyday this week except Tuesday,oh well nuff money, plus i don't really have to go shopping cuz I already got everything I want =] especially the Adidas sweater from Aritzia =] Ive been waiting for my size and they finally got it lol.I have work tomorrow again, then seeing baby after, perhaps eat some dinner & watch Time Traveler's Wife. Monday is work again, then Tuesday prolly gun go out with the girls and Wednesday with Cate. Friday is Collingwood =] can't wait I need a get away!!! I also can't wait for the 26th til baby get's his week vacay from work :) :) :) ..

No comments: