Thursday, August 6, 2009

mother nature isn't mothering after all..

So I was supposed to have work yesterday but my manager called me right after I got ready to tell me I wasn't working, and that I was working today instead so that was bummy, I decided to take the car and meet up with Cate to go help her find a job. Wow I haven't had a girl's day out for a long time. Then had to go home right away since Cate left and baby was gun pick me up from home and we were going to go to Marcellinus to jog & work out. After that we just went home to play CLUE which was fun lol.
Today, I worked, it was odd for a Thursday and not being busy I guess it was cuz Mother Nature gave us a beautiful day today. Speaking of mother nature, she's not being really mothering to us lately. I don't know what's happening but that storm, tornado, whatever you call it was weird. It was like hail and heavy thunderstorm. So I won't be seeing the boyfriend tomorrow since his cousins are over =( bummer but it's okay I guess, hope you have fun baby. I also hope those people are really your cousins! Anyways I got my school schedule I found out that ill be at school
MONDAY:
10:50 - 11:40
11:45 - 1:30
TUESDAY:
9:00 - 11:40
2:30 - 4:15
WEDNESDAY:
OFF
THURSDAY:
9:55 - 11:40
11:45 - 1:30
2:30 - 4:15
4:20 - 6:05
FRIDAY:
8:05 - 10:45
----
pretty sick schedule huh? Hopefully it doesn't change.. I'm pretty scared for college, something new but I'm happy I'm moving on.

- dee

No comments: