Tuesday, August 11, 2009

no offense mother nature..

Yesterday was pretty okay. Had my first shortest shift 3 hours lol. It felt fast cuz it wasn't busy at all. I like working mondays lol. Today was my day off, so I picked up Jezz and off we went shopping. Met up with cate afterward after her interview and OH EM GEE she got the job at costa blanca, which is great cuz that means, DISCOUNT :) lol. I kinda wanna apply at Town shoes lol. From what I heard from cate aha. After spending, dropped off cate home & dropped jezz, now waiting for my baby to come over, i miss him, so it's good he's coming over =) .. i love that sleepy head that falls asleep on me every night, literally lol.

& honestly the weather is so shit, no offense mother nature... but give us some good days c'mon pls and thank you =]

No comments: