Monday, August 3, 2009

long weekend.

Friday:
Ended up going to Ontario Science Centre, it was good especially the imax movie. Saw some of baby's girls/boys/friends but as usual didn't get introduced to so that was a downer. But then again I guess it's no biggie to him, I guess in the long run I'll just learn how not to care when it comes to those kind of situation. We also watched Funny People, it was funny. Definitely a must see.

Saturday:
Had to work from 1 - close. But whats more bummy is boyfriend promised me he was going to be there after my work to wait for me and pick me up. But instead he made me wait for 1 and a half hour because he was at the beach with people I don't know. Mind you it's our 6 months. The only fun part was playing battleship.

Sunday:
Woke up early for church, went to church with babe for the first time ever, I prayed for so many things I have been praying for for the longest time. I hope they come my way soon. Their not even for me, their for us. Anyways, we decided to go to Niagara afterward and no lie it was mad traffic, Ray called one of his many many girls so she told us one way to get there faster and it helped. We went to the Ripley's Museum and that Mirror Maze, they were sick. Before going home we played at Midway and got 2000+ tickets which earned me a big dolphin :) and other little things. I love that place. Went home afterward and ate some take out and played mouse trap lol. Then just chilled our night away.

Monday:
Went to my grandparents to spend time with the fam. It was pretty fun.

-
dee

P.S
happy belated 6 months hun, i love you. I know we have been through a lot, through hell and back, through laughter and tears, through fights and just plain loving. I don't know why lately it seems like everything is changing, especially the love you got for me. I have been noticing the space we're starting to build between each other. Don't get me wrong, I do love you a lot, and I'm scared you're sick of me, especially when u break up with me or you ask me to break up with you. It's sad cuz I'm not sure of how you feel for me anymore. But I'm proud of us, no one thought we would make it this far and we did. I know we're gun keep proving everyone wrong. I'm sorry I know I'm difficult to deal with sometimes but I know you, you like challenge and I am a challenge so I hope you don't give up. But no lie you are a challenge as well, but no way I can give up, this is the best yet hardest thing ever. I love you.

No comments: