Monday, November 24, 2008

TACOBELL.

so today, woke up late .. like always lol, and actually finished getting ready on time until i realized my mom was not home to drop me off. so i had to rush my ass then while waiting for james, wondering if i should go to school or not. until i finally got sick of waiting for him and decided to call him, but he was still asleep. it made me think if i should really go or stay home, but i just had to go.. i couldn't afford to make it a bad habit of mine. jasmine drove me for the first time today, and ate taco bell yumm. may i say that tamara's car is very sexxy lol. then after school, waited for jizelle & james, we were supposed to go to sq. but we decided that we wanted to go to athina's house, we walked under the wet snow it was so yucky lol my feet were freezing. half way through, we decided to not go anymore and just head home.. so we took the long way home. lol its kay, after school can you guys believe that i frikking worked out, WORK OUT. lol since my mother signed up for a membership for YMCA, i figured it wouldn't hurt to work out for at least two hours, but it did hurt .. lol

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
people change for two reasons: they either
learn enough so that they want to or they
hurt enough so that they just have to


^that goes out to a very special person
in my life named HERVIE you already know im proud
of you for 'changing' like what you said. i beleive in you
i always knew you could do it : )

No comments: