Thursday, November 27, 2008

I CAN DO THIS..

so today um civies day, it was an okay one.. Didn't really pay attention to it just because i'm stressing on other things too.. I didn't even see jizelle, like how wierd was that .. maybe because i was late ? but uhh my page is asking for a new layout maybe if i have time tonight i could do it ? lol. James's eyebrow piercing turned out to be okay, i thought it was going to be ugly and i was going to laugh at his face lol. other than that all i'm focused on is finishing my booklet on alt-ed, and my big english project. must i say i kinda love my english class. aha but i hate the teacher. it's ryan's birthday tomorrow, i wonder what we're doing .. kay i should stop, this post doesn't even make sense, can't wait to get over all these prjects.

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

DRAW A LINE
& LIVE ABOVE IT


---------------------

No comments: