Friday, November 21, 2008

secret time ?

Hmm, so today was a so-so day.. I wasn't even supposed to do anything after school but meeh. Got bored so decided to chill with klaudine. So we got to my house, and changed, kinda frustrated cuz I didn't get my daily nap. Went to klaudine's place and did i mention that i love her camera, even though it's heavy i still love it lol [i'm prolly gunn post up pics soon]. it was mad COLD outside, that i thought my nose & my ears were gunn fall off lol. Kinda wierd because I thought I saw Cruz across the street so texted and asked him if that was him. We got to square and Klaudine got a call lol, i knew then who it was.. So we met up with Cruz that was at square and on his way home chilled with him for a bit, i can't say the rest. Only him, klaudine, & I know =] lol. but it's whatever. Went out to dinner, drove around and got home. I'm too tired. and I can't believe i missed twilight, but whatever there's still next time.

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
do not conform any longer to the pattern of this
world, but be transformed by the renewing of your
mind. then you will be able to test and approve
god's will- his good, pleasing and perfect will.
- romans 12:2

No comments: