Wednesday, November 19, 2008

S N O W.

SNOW? yes i was expecting it to come soon, but not this soon.. its too soon, i'm not ready for winter coats, toques, boots, & gloves. just like when i came home the other day with my eyes open wide with what i saw ..



a frikking CHRISTMAS TREE
standing at the corner of my living room, so much ran through my head.. the thought of what i should buy the special people, what i should buy my mother since i havent gotten her anything for her birthday, what i should buy my little cousins that deserves the best from me, and just the thought of being broke. hah, so many gifts yet so little time ? hmm. but really what i should be thinking about is taking care of myself, since no else will, and i can't depend on anyone but me..

-

speaking of other things, today was a pretty hectic day. at least i got a 45 minute nap before heading to work. other than that, i just wanna stress that people these days has to know what they want > that goes out to a person that starts with an H. im not trying to be a bitch, but the things you do to me is just out of control, im a person with feelings. you cant tell me what you want whenever you want it. / and to the people that are not having a good day, don't bring your anger out on other people. they have problems too, you just don't know it.

-

oh and last thing.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GIRL JASMINE SORIANO


biggest hater alive =] lol, i love you .. im proud of
you .. goodluck on your g2 tmrw =]. i know you'll get it

No comments: