Sunday, November 16, 2008

rainy days ..

wow whatta weekend: FRIDAY- p.a. day, supposed to spend time with klaudine but couldn't because i had to help my mom clean the whole house, i couldn't even take my daily nap just because i had work right after.. supposed to get picked up by my friends after work but *coughcough* someone left me lol. so i had to bus myself to jizelle's house under the rain, but before all that i ran into kuya philip i miss that doode. back to my story, i was said that they we're going to wait for me at the bus stop, i got off the bus and no one was there, i got a call saying lawrence was going to pick me up, half way through of me walking, under the rain. i see all these guys and making me walk back again, because they had to buy chasers. which triggered my sickness lol. but other than that, i wanna say thanks to jeric for keeping me company : ) & staying on the phone with me on my way there. over all that night was fun, special thanks to mike for kind of teaching me how to drive a shift stick :) lol. and big ups to kyle & his car ( = it was too cool. may i mention that honey garlic flavoured chicken wings are bomb. lol, thanks to jizelle & lawrence for opening their house for everyone that night, over all it was fun.

SATURDAY: i woke up with lucky's call at 11, but i ended up going back to sleep just because i had a little hangover. then jeric woke me up around 1:00 being shocked that i was still sleeping. lol, overall from the time i woke up til the time i slept, i was talking with jeric.. but one lesson was learned, to be thankful for what i have. that was such an eye opening conversation jeric.

SUNDAY: so today, i woke up at 1 again sincei was til 3 lol. and i had to buy ink & contact lenses. i finally finished my project, thanks ero for not printing my stuff lol jks, its all good. other than that everything else was boring ..


-
dee.

No comments: