Sunday, December 28, 2008

happy holidays..

In a way I'm sort of, kinda, maybe, happy that I lost my job.. just because holidays is the worst time to work at retail. Crazy customers, tons of them, & knowing myself, I'll probably snap.. but on the other note, I'm feeling better now just a little cold and coughing here and there. Thank goodness, I thought I would never get better. On the other hand, Christmas day, went to my grandparent's place just to get together, open my presents.. Tons of clothes, camera, printer (weird)lol, perfume, pajamas, chocolates, money, gift cards, and all that other shinanigans.. & sad that we didn't get to spend Christmas with the other side of the family, but it's okay, hoping that we will spend New Years with them. Boxing day was such a crazy day, tons & tons of people, thanking god that I didn't work lol.. Went to Eatons with Jeric, walked around because there's no way I could go shopping with that much people, ate, loaft loaft loaft, met up with Jizelle, James, Andrew, Laurence, & Ero.. went to Nathan, we were supposed to go skating but we didn't have skates & the renting place was closed, so we just loafted.. Around 11 we left and went back to Sauga, the car ride home was harsh, 4 people in the back when the back is only meant for 2... but it's okay, it was worth it.. Then decided to go to Silver Tips to play pool, saw Jonnie, Cate, Edward, Julius, & Matthew. It was Jonnie's birthday and i gave him the biggest hug i could lol. So that was that, I was happy that i finally seen my friends after 10 years of being sick. Saturday, stayed home and woke up at 6pm for some reason.. I realized that i fucked up my sleeping pattern, damn. Now i have to work hard to put it back to normal.. And today, met up with Uncle Ely at downtown with my family, went shopping, ate at Hard Rock, walked around, went home.. but before going home went to Yorkdale first to go shopping for more.. Then now home sweet home ..

I can't wait for New Years, New Years - New Danielle

- ds

No comments: