Friday, December 5, 2008

..

So today, my chance to update this.. First period was just chilling, my whole class went to the co-op presentation, and I saw the cutest white guy I have ever seen in my life, he looks like Leonardo Di Caprio, but sexier and younger. Third period I showed jasmine and she said he was hot too. Fourth, I finally got over my presentation with charmayne, which took like 10 minutes & it was supposed to be 20. But it's whatever, Cory was being smart again bout "oh ya you did your thing" sure lol. My english class is I think yet the livest class this semester just because we treat our teacher like shit, I kinda feel bad but whatever. I went to work at 5:00, ate like a whole bag of m&m's lol. And I'm proud of myself for staying home today lol.

QUOTE OF THE DAY
sometimes it's right to do the wrong thing

No comments: