Monday, December 22, 2008

for it's christmas time once again ..

How come every time Christmas comes there's either something wrong or i'm sad.. I would have thought that this Christmas is going to be different. I was so excited few weeks ago when i saw lights and just felt the christmas aura in the air.

Two years ago something terrible happened during Christmas, i wont get too dramatic but to put it in short words.. Something just went wrong with everyone including my family, so i was forced to spend two christmases sad knowing that i can't spend it with everyone in my family... especially the really close people that kept my feet on the ground. And now here i am once again spending christmas with sadness.

I lost my job, I don't have everyone in my family, I'm sick, theres more that i can't say.. but what else could go wrong? I know that other people have it way worst than i do, & don't get me wrong I am thankful for that..

I just want to know how I can make everything go my way even just for a minute.. I miss being happy just like when I was a kid when my only problem was getting my mom to buy me that toy i saw in the store..

I just wish ..


- ds

No comments: