Sunday, March 8, 2009

shut your freaking gob.

um so Saturday which was yesterday, was pretty WHACK at the beginning but ended up to be GOOD BETTER BEST towards the end =]. Seriously I hate girls, no offense but sometimes they just need to calm down and shut their freaking gob. I admit I have a bad past & so what? People change things change .. So if you're gunn bring up the past, make sure you know the person well enough to start running your mouth. Before you start pointing fingers make sure your hands are clean. My past made me what I am now, and guess what bitch.. whatever you say doesn't affect me, it also didn't affect me & my boyfriends relationship, well maybe a tad bit but hey guess what you failed. Whatever your trying to do didn't happen, it only made us stronger. I know, i know, you tried but better luck next time. Karma will hit you, & I can say this because karma hit me with I have done before, & it made me learn whats right & wrong. Telling other people you're happy for them & contradicting yourself by saying shit bout the other person doesn't make sense, like how you don't make sense. Is that the way of revenge towards me? Don't get me wrong I don't know you, & for me to have this awfull feeling towards you wow you must have done something that got me back, I hope you're happy. But keep in mind, you only got me for a few minutes there. Isn't it funny that day-by-day things change, & when you look back everything is different? Guess what, I'm different now, I payed enough for my old habits & actions.. I'm ready to be serious with life & things because for the first time I'm fucking content, & no one can take that away from me, not even YOU.

Anyways enough venting lol. As Saturday went on, there was tears, laughter & joy, it was like a mixed emotion day. At the end of the day the result was L-O-V-E. Boyfriend came over round 11ish? and started playing PS3 with my brother, jeez you're such a boy. They played until like 5. So whatever I got ready & stuff, then came down for lunch & the most awkward-est thing lol, boyfriend sitting at the dinner table with the whole family, & actually being comfortable. I just love it. So after the day at my house time to go out, even though the weather was a downer. We all went to go to dad's game, geez man they didn't have enough sub players AGAIN, but hey hands down to their team because they actually kept up with the other team having like 4 other extra players. The game went on & there was frikking 2 over-times, like whatever it got boring after awhile. The game finished round 8. Boyfriend & I decided to watch watchmen, HOLY SHIT that movie was seriously the longest movie I've watched in awhile, it started round 10 and finished at like 1. Ugly kept falling asleep, I like pinching his nose when he falls asleep lol. After the movie chilled with him for a bit then went home =]. I think yesterday was a really big big big argument but I also think it made us stronger and value each other more. I know its just one of God's way to challenge the both of us. Me & you are better than all the things we've been through I know it. The things we talked bout last night really made me realize that there are a lot of challenges on the way & also things/people that will try to ruin this, but it's really up to me & you to get through them. I love you ugly.

Anyways today was a loaft day, I'm really tired because of the fact that I got an hour less of sleep, but it's okay it means summer is coming soon, & I'm too excited =) & I know ugly is excited too, he was making me make a list of what we're gunn do for the summer, & I know it's going to be FUN FUN FUN. I literally did homework the whole day today, while talking to the boyfriend. I'm supposed to be calling him back like right now but I decided to update this first, and I bet he's gunn say "so who were you talking to?" or "what were you doing?" lol. But here I am trynna update this, aha I love that ugly = ] ..

FIVE MORE DAYS TIL MARCH BREAK .. aaah


- dee <3

No comments: