Wednesday, May 20, 2009

LAUREN ELIZABETH GABARRO ROMANO


for some reason, when it comes to you I'm always emotional. I decided to dedicate this one to you, hopefully you'll like it :). I was looking at my previous pictures & there were tons of me & you. Those times we would mission down to Reymar's to wake him up. Member, 'loser & a half' & 'half a loser'? lol Chris Paul is too funny huh? NOT. The times we would skip first just for the fun of it & hide in the washroom so Mr. Flynn won't see you lol. Just the stupid moments we have & all the memories that we created. Remember those old boothies? You still have them lol. I wanna let you know that whatever happened to us, it was a joy ride. An exciting ride that brought us everywhere lol, even chilling with just the randoms. I will always keep all of those with me & treasure them. The 'FAUZLE' lol, even though it's rusty & shit, I still have it. I also wanna thank you for the times you had my back, & was ready to beat up the guy that made me cry. All the realtalks we would have. The times when your dad would drive crazy & I'll be at the backseat dying lol. Looking back, I don't regret anything. I know that you're happy with our situation now, cuz I know we're making a progress right? I really hope so, well at least in my eyes. Though sometimes it seems like you could care less or I could care less. I know deep down inside that we both know that we still do care bout each other, and always goin to be there for each other. I want you to know that you can always count on me when you have problems, whenever you need to talk. I'm not here, I'm there =] lol. With everything moving so fast, I get so emotional sometimes because I miss everything. & I don't care about the others that's reading this. All I wanna say to you is always keep your head high no matter what, you're a strong girl. I LOVE YOU !

"If you can look at the sunset and smile, then you still have hope. If you can see the good in other people, then you still have hope. If you meet new people with a trace of excitement and optimism, then you still have hope. If you give people the benefit of the doubt, then you still have hope. If the suffering in others still fills you with pain, then you still have hope. If you still watch love stories or want endings to be happy, then you still have hope. If you can look at the past and smile, then you still have hope. If, when faced with bad and told everything is futile, you can still look up at the end of the conversation and say "yeah, but..." then you still have so much hope. If you still offer your hand of friendship to those who have touched your life, then you still have hope. If you refuse to let a friendship die or accept that it must end, then you, very much, still have hope."


always,
dee.♥

No comments: